Celltronix Stylus Pen Set – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Celltronix Stylus Pen Set - 2 Pack
$2.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

phooie…BOC! please??

Anyone know what the quality on these are like?

I got the same ones from e-bay, too bad I’m having no luck on BOC lately.

POR QUEEEEEEEEEEEE???

I bought a set, due to me now hooked on Draw Something

i am pretty sure you can get stylus’s on ebay for just as cheap or cheaper

I use this type of stylus to play Draw Something! Works well. Though I bought a 3 pack from woot’s big daddy A for just over $2 with free shipping…

Would be more impressed if they had an ink pen in there as well.

I think the tip on this isn’t precise enough to play DrawSomething on an iphone. The little rubber tip has a lot of play in it.

I have one of these. They are GREAT for i pads and E readers. Prevents the smudged and oil on the screen that spreads to much. Just make sure the screen is clean before you use it otherwise it will absorb the oil and then be as bad as a finger.

They are the same as using the edge of your pinkie… but certain phone go off heat so they must be kept warm, and how you do that is up to you :wink:

so i should use this on my ipad instead of the usual sharpie?

I’ve been wanting one for awhile but ebay doesn’t have many cheap American based sales for them so I’m in for 3

Nice price. When I got my Kindle Fire, I was going to get a stylus pen, but now that I’ve had it for 8 months and been fine without it, there’s just no need for it.

I just paid $16.99 for ONE stylus at BB 10 days ago. Needless to say, I now have six more on the way to me for less than I paid for the one. They’re GREAT for drawing.

Blue is sold out already.

Is this a 2 pack of a 2 pen set? as in 4 pens. The title is confusing

will this work with my HTC Flyer?