Cellucor M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4)

Cellucor M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4)
Price: $29.99
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Cellucor - Google Shopping M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4)) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Cellucor M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4)) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4))

**Item: **Cellucor M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4)
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Cellucor M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4))

[Search Google](Google M5 Extreme 2-in-1 (includes C4))

Check out these comments from when this was offered in October

and

Let’s learn more about cellucor

Some “excellent” (9.3 out of 10.0) over at bodybuilding.com

A lot of mixed ratings there for the flavor. Many rate it as awful, and some don’t seem to mind it at all.

Do these ever come in refirbs?

Maybe neither here nor there, but…got the same flavor (Cherry Limeade) of a completely different preworkout here on woot (the N.O. XPlode 2.0). Granted, it’s a whole different company/product, so it’s not even apples to oranges, but…dude, that stuff was inedible. Somehow managed to make it through half the canister, then gave the rest away.

And that’s all we have for today on Unfair Comparisons

Can’t be as bad as the flavor of Onnit’s T+.

As far as pump goes, I love this stuff as a preworkout. I’ve taken it many times, never bought it for this price, but definitely well worth the money. The taste is neither great nor terrible. I might suggest to add a half scoop, or whatever you prefer, of flavored Con-Crete creatine if you don’t like the flavor of it. Enjoy!

Unlike most Amazon reviews, this one seems legit.

Amazon Link

Stuff’s great. Bough 2 of the cherry limeade last time and the taste is not that bad, not that great either. I do two scoops of the top, one of the bottom and i throw in a scoop of their fruit punch C4…WOOOOOOOOO