CENSOR THIS!

Looks like something out of “Tank Girl”

I’m having a FLCL flashback!

That sure is one crazy looking tampon.

YES. I see this also.

Wow. I’m very, very confused. My mind is going scary places. What the heck is she riding? Explain in great detail, please.

I looked at this shirt for like 10 minutes and still can’t figure out what the heck is going on aside from someone being flipped off, despite my confusion this shirt is totally awesome. Unfortunately I have cut myself off from Wooting until next month, I have an addictive personality and a low paying job (bad mix)…

So glad to see this print! Thanks woot! And thanks to everyone that voted and commented in the derby, you guys are great. Can’t wait to wear this to grandmas house;)

Can’t unsee.

Well, my faith in the Woot community has been restored. I thought for sure everyone would vote one of the bunny designs into third place… I’m so glad this won! Hopefully this will encourage more Woot artists to be edgier in the future!

What I love is the gun end means business, aka death. The middle finger: a bunny. Look at those well placed arrows, people. Don’t look at the robopenis she’s riding.

so many details, so little time.

Hell yeah, reminds me of Tank Girl. Definitely picking this one up.

It’s an angry girl riding on the back of an angry robot with spindly limbs. The robot has a pickle head (which is turned back towards the girl) and is holding a big gun in an obscured hand while the other hand feeds the big gun. The robot’s legs fade off the bottom of the design.

On a side note, I can never quite make out the man in the moon. I have trouble with those ‘hidden picture’ images too.

What’s the significance of 82? Is that a year? A jersey number? What?

This has got to be one of my favorite shirts ever <.<

OH! I totally see it now, the robot! Too bad everyone else that sees the shirt when you wear it in public will see a tampon.

Should’ve picked another color IMO…except red, red would’ve definitely been worse.

Best thing about the shirt IMO is relating an expletive with the picture of a bunny because every time I see a bunny on shirt.woot, I say that expletive.

ROFL!! LOVELOVELOVE the write-up =) I am so using that to flip off my SL bunny-pal heeheehee

I think you figured out the hidden meaning in the design. Fight the evil corporation that steals money from the impoverished wooters by forcing them to purchase fuzzy bunny and cute grim reaper designs! Flip off the former and gun down the latter! TO ARMS! :wink:

I thought it was a whitish colored Domo coming out of a mailbox.

Which one? The one on the girl or the one hinted at in the shape of the swirly background? (censored on shirt, FYI).

Also, I just love the look on her face, it’s simple yet conveys that brow furrowing FU attitude so well.