Centon 128GB DataStick Sport

Really, woot? Haven’t you strung us all along, long enough now?

The pirate spirit is angry.

AGAIN! ! ? ?

My garbage disposal would like to demonstrate how little this device resists water.

oh great… another hi-cap thumb drive… will it be here for an hour+ like the last one?

Central Time - always has been.

Call your friends and all buy 3!!!

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27039416.jpg

This is killing me in new england, I have to work in the morning >.<

Because someone’s going to invairably ask, “What’s with the map pieces? Where do I find them?”

Click on the word “Blog” above, right across from the big “Woot Beta” logo. Hit Ctrl F and search for TREASURE in all caps. When you find it, click on the blog post. Find the images of the item referenced in the post & scroll through until you’ve found a map piece. Collect 'em all and then assemble them however you see fit. I use GIMP. And viola…now you know what to look for.

And because that same person is probably going to ask, “What do I do with them?”

I’m guessing you have no clue what GIMP is and Paint.net & Photoshop probably seem foreign to you. So… Print the pieces out, cut them out, get some glue and start putting them together on your desk/counter/wall/wherever.

And tada…questions asked and answered.

They’re in Dallas so Central Time

9 sold and still at 100%…

why would you do this to me? I thought you were so nice and now you torture me with contests that you cant win until 1am?

I used to think we had something special.

Try hungry shark

woot - you’re enjoying this aren’t you? AREN’T YOU?!

I just pulled an old computer out of storage that I put away in 2007. It kind of amazes me that the main HD in that computer stores as much as that keychain does.

Freaky.

not treasure :frowning:

also for 128 GB but only USB 2.0 transferring files would take forever…I have a 16 GB which I haven’t filled and that seems to take an eternity

Thank you…

C’mon Woot Copywriters! Every Pirate knows that 1.8 Meters (6 feet) is a Fathom…I can’t believe you didn’t say this was water resistant to 1 fathom! You disappoint me…

Great for operating your computer under water.

To 6 feet, of course.

Texas Time