Centon 64GB DataStick Sport

Hit ‘b’ (Tools, Paths) and set the path around the map. Then Shift V (Select, From Path), copy, paste into a new (complete map) file, hit ‘m’ (Tools, Transform Tools, Move) and move it into place. Be sure to save.

This product gives a new definition to the word SLLLOOOW. Data transfer rate is the slowest I have ever seen on a flash drive. Combine that with the amount of data it holds and you have a nightmare scenario (or a lot of time on your hands). Combine that with poor reliability and this deal should be easy to pass on.

I bought two of these in June from WOOT, same price. I have been able to use it with UBUNTU 12.4, WINDOWS XP, VISTA and WINDOWS 7. I have not tried one with MAC but I am sure if they work on LINUX it will work also. They work well and are a great price for the amount of memory.

Oh sure… I wait all woot-off without buying anything and when I finally do (64gb Data Stick), everyone proceeds to trash the item. Can you cancel a purchase?

I assume it was under the warranty and you got a replacement?

Yes, shoot us an email at service@woot.com with the subject “Cancel”. Please remember to include your username and order number so we assist you in a timely manner.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Makes me wonder what item has been listed for the longest in the history of woot-offs…

This happened to me too, though it lasted a couple months for me.

does not work with my wifes’ MAC! she is not happy!
why doesn’t mac show up… no good with a mac. does not work in an apple either!

m a c
a p p l e

I’ve had really good luck with Centon in the past … but not with these! I bought 3 on a previous woot and am horribly disappointed.

I’ve had files get corrupted, win7 computers tell me that they need to be formatted and on one machine, the audio of the data transfer comes through my speakers.

I’m done with Centon anything.

Got one of these last time, wanted the large storage for copying off interesting clips, from video security DVR. Unfortunately, the DVR and Windows Vista, have different ideas about how data should be written. Fortunately, it works well with my media player hooked up to my TV. Copied 30 gig worth of video, works very well. Haven’t tried, but I want to see if I can copy DVDs to it, would be kind of cool to select a movie from a menu, rather than scanning through a shelf.

I Got two of these. One I have been using for about a year, on my Work Computer, as mp3 storage. No Problems at all.
I have not used the second one at all yet. I think I have a Flash Drive Fetish