Centon DataStick Pro 32GB USB Flash Drive

looks like really bad reviews on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Centon-DataStick-Flash-Drive-GB-001/product-reviews/B001QFYCU2/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

just the tip?

“Works with Windows and Mac”

Just sayin…

I never understand why they still make flash drives WITH CAPS YOU CAN LOSE.

Unlike this post, flash drives shouldn’t have CAPS you can lose.

If this was a micro sd card I would be all over it.

I agree I like the sliding tips better.

“Standard speed?” What’s that?! Is it, for example, fast enough that it can be used for ReadyBoost?

If I pull this out of the drive fast enough what are the chances it carries a charge?

Unlike the Kensington 32 gig flash drive that comes up here every now and then, this Centron one has a much smaller form-factor, which makes a bigger difference than you might think. I hate the bulky outer casing on my Kensington and wish it was slim like this.

Also, seriously, these things hold gobs of stuff. Great for transferring video from your computer to your PS3.

Your text:

(USB flash drives are small external hard drives that can easily be connected to computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice, printers, and digital cameras to conveniently store, share and transfer your data.)

My question:

Why would I stick a flash drive in a mouse? I’m assuming you mean a computer mouse? But either way, why would I do that?

(USB flash drives are small external hard drives that can easily be connected to computer peripherals such as keyboards, mice, printers, and digital cameras to conveniently store, share and transfer your data.)

How do you connect a flash drive to a mouse exactly?

In-case you don’t to lose it… or wear it as a necklace… if that’s your thing

“While it may be somewhat challenging to thread the string through the connector hole, it is not impossible. Try creating a makeshift hook with a wire (like the wire fastener they use to seal bags of bread). Strip any paper or plastic from the wire tie, and bend the end into a small hook that you can loop through the connector. Then use it to pull the thread through the hole. Finally, once you have pulled the string through the hole, loop the lanyard through the string to form a simple knot. It may require some persistence and patience, but it can be done.”

In for one!

Get a female-female USB adaptor and plug both the drive and the mouse into it. Tada!

… You said nothing about it working after being connected.

These things are slow… like giving your computer a digital enema.

WHY do you connect a flash drive to a mouse exactly? :wink:

I’m not sure, but I bet the mouse would be really pissed.

32 gigs? That’s like 31 more gigs than the memory stick my boss gave me yesterday. Maybe I should buy this for him. After all, size does matter. That’ll really “stick” it to him.

This would work great for storing games and data for my Wii and PS3!