Centon DataStick Sport 64GB Waterproof USB Drive

Now I wonder if they are going to sell a water proof computer to go with the water proof drive. lol. I mean after all you gonna need something to use the drive on while in the tub lol. :slight_smile:

Keychain action. Not very adventurous huh?

Iā€™ve washed about 3 flash drives that I accidentally left in my pockets. They all survived though, and they did not claim to be waterproof.

Waterproofing helps if it is on your key chain. This looks nice a durable to be sporting around.

Waterproof I would presume is so that you can accidentally send it through the laundry in your pocket.

IIRC from the last time this was up, itā€™s USB 2.0 not USB 3.0, for those who care.

Up to 3 all for $5.

The thing is in a rubber shell with a rubber cap that fits on it. So, it is more waterproof than a standard thumbdrive.

Got mine a few days ago. They seem to work just fine.

I get stuff that way all the time. Usually isnā€™t a problem. Why fill the land fills anyway?

Never needed to use a thumbdrive in the shower?

Waterproof I would presume is so that you can accidentally send it through the laundry in your pocket.

IIRC from the last time this was up, itā€™s USB 2.0 not USB 3.0, for those who care.

Bought it in original sale, received it, love itā€¦

This beats the 1 dollar per gigabyte rule I have in place for USB drives.

78Č¼ per gigabyte. Good deal.
86Č¼ per giagbyte with shipping included.

USB 2.0

Take noteā€¦ USB 2.0ā€¦ not 3.0ā€¦ Be better if it were 3.0ā€¦ fasterā€¦

Waterproof is definately a ++.

My wife killed a USB drive by leaving it in her pocket and then sticking it in the washing machine. If only she had a waterproof one! :slight_smile:

I miraculously did not kill one that was on my key chain- that was in my pocket- that was in my swimming trunks- that was on my hiney- that was in the swimming pool.

I immediately dried it out- and then wouldnā€™t use it for weeks afterwardsā€¦ somehow- despite that one not being waterproof- it did survive.

Would have been a lot simpler had it been waterproof.

Washed an 8gb stick a couple years ago. Still works fine. Didnā€™t say it was waterproof, either!

Has to be 3 of the same item. Separate items = separate shipping.

Several reviews on Amazon for smaller versions of this item claim it died after a few months of use. So be forewarned.

I know they have the ā€œ3 items of the sameā€ - butā€¦ suppose I got one of these- a flying monkey and an inflatible Ben Wallace doll. (not that any of that is on my shopping listā€¦ promise)

Thatā€™s 3 items- is that still $5- or $5 each time.

This is a great price for this; Amazon sells it new for $83.70!