Centurian Titanium Lopper and Pruner Set

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a lopper at a course over in the Himalayas.

A looper?

A lopper, you know, a caddy, a lopper, a jock. So, I tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

[Looper, lopper - same thing…]

Unless this is an unusually good brand these seem over priced. Comparable sets anywhere else are this price or lower.

EDIT:
Nevermind, I suppose you get the pruners too, so I guess it is a small deal after all. I got excited, I need some but not at this price for semi annual usage.

Am I missing how long the loppers are?

If these are the same as Amazon.com the loppers are 30 inches and the price for both is about $50 so it’s a good deal if the quality is there.

I bought one but I’m not sure of the quality. Woot even misspelled the company name!