Certificate of Achievement

I am 98

Dusty Jello is the first valid one at #2.

hotlink test, user 145

https://forums.woot.com/discobot/certificate.svg?date=Oct+18+2018&user_id=145

I accomplished something.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe I beat Bob at something.

https://forums.woot.com/discobot/certificate.svg?date=Oct+18+2018&user_id=300

Thatā€™s kinda cool. I feel like there should have been balloons and confetti.

Thereā€™s a search function. :slight_smile:

Yes, a bunch of avatars are still broken including mine as you can see. Iā€™ll bug the team today to work out how to fix it.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

Heck with search. This place comes with stalk-ability.

I know when youā€™re thinking!

SmartSelectImage_2018-10-18-10-39-39

:black_flag: :see_no_evil: :hammer:

Ok, thatā€™s the best I can find in the : stuff.

1 Like

Way back in the day, the original Woot forums had a look-up for a userā€™s posts. They took it out I think because of the stalker factor. Personally, it doesnā€™t bother me. Iā€™m not that secretive LOL

Now That I think about it, they said something like it was putting too big of a load on their servers too.

:balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Yay! Thanks.

Also, is anyone else getting these? I feel special.

4 Likes

I really missed it when they took that out. It was a good way to see if I was missing out on a thread that a woot friend was engaged in.

1 Like

I believe so. Searching was among the multiple aspects that the old system couldnā€™t handle well.

1 Like

Itā€™s saving as a SVG which doesnā€™t work here. I need to snip it.

where are you getting the number from?

Click on the certificate, it should take you to another page, itā€™s the link in the address bar.

1 Like

got it, thanks. Iā€™m 105

3 Likes

I tried changing the date from the URL. It doesnā€™t work. :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like