Chamoleon

The obvious question - will you be able to see much of anything from more than 3 feet away?

Or is this shirt too camo for it’s own good?

condition: red, gold, and green

thank you, i am so glad when i saw the name i was not crazy in thinking about boy george.

edit: also, 12:17 and only 4 comments, maybe this camouflage thing is working

I would support a chameleon infantry unit.

Isn’t that the point? XP

Stealth shirts are fun.

Ramboleon

This shirt should come with an orange vest, you know, for all those walks alone in the forest.

I think the middle one looks like a descendent of Pascal from Tangled. And the Boy George reminder gets me even further away from sleep as the mad dance party in my head starts up.

Nice! I need a green woot shirt and I dig reptiles. I cant wait to wear it. Especially since nothing good wins the derbys anymore

I hate to be tonight’s grammar Naz****i, really I do. However, since almost no one else is posting (is everybody still hung over?), here it is:

We call this color: Olive Them Have Received A Intensive Nine Week Course At Quantico”

An Intensive. C’mon Woot! writers, it’s not that difficult; you use “a” before a word that starts with a consonant or “an” before a word that starts with a vowel. The idea is to try to break up difficult vowel-to-vowel transitions.

Well, almost. It’s true until things get complicated with silent consonants that are followed by a vowel, in which case you use “an” instead of “a” because you treat the vowel after the silent consonant as the first letter in the word. Then it gets even more complicated because there are certain words that start with an “h” where the “h” isn’t silent, but the rule books insist that you should use “an” instead of “a” because the “h” used to be silent back when they wrote said rule books. You long-dead rule-makers can’t make me say “an historic” because the “h” isn’t silent, dammit!

However, these complications don’t come into play in this case. It’s “An Intensive.”

Red, green, and gold? But of course, these three are members of the French Foreign Lizard. Honneur et Fidélité!

That’s a well-disguised joke all right. Maybe the name should be printed in bold letters for those of us who still have holiday head?

…but I don’t see anything…

http://www.culture-club.co.uk/

Catch up with your favorite washed up band!!

:smiley:

Do I smell comeback thanks to Woot?

I instantly thought about the budweiser ads, even though the first batch was with frogs

I like black and white (dreaming of black and white)
You like black and white
Run run away

[chorus]
See chameleon
Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

If you’re in the swing (money ain’t everything)
If you’re in the swing
Run run away

If you gotta crush (don’t beat about the bush)
When I gotta crush
Run run away

Oh now can’t you wait (love don’t come on a plate)
Oh now can’t you wait
Run run away

See there chameleon
Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
Run run away

Run run away
Run run away
Run run away

I wish it would have been printed on plaid.

It’s actually a 10-week course, and with a 33% attrition rate, “intensive” is a vast understatement.

Semper Fi

Lots of mono-chromatic goodness in this design. Well done.