Character Sleepwear for Adults

I hide among these costumes. Hint: You can’t see my face. HAHA! :tongue:

Not sure if I should be weirded out or buy 1 of each.

Does this count?

(meticulously analyzing body shapes) Are you in all 3 of the hidden-face pictures?

Only one.

so this will be the closest we get to seeing your face?

Point of order, Rainbow Dash is blue. Why is the robe black? This makes no sense…

puts his money back in his wallet

#1 - Hi TT!
#2 - Nice duds there Bogie!
#3 - My money, it’s disappearing in my need to combine my love of cartoon characters with comfortable pjs! HALP

Also, may we have an idea of the dress size and pj size for these?

Oh forget delicacy - I’m chubby and want to know if I can sausage my hips/thighs/butt into these things. Help me out wonderful wooty models?

You got it!

Edna: Do you remember Thunderhead? Tall, storm powers? Nice man, good with kids.
Bob: Listen, E…
Edna: November 15th of '58! All was well, another day saved, when… his cape snagged on a missile fin!
Bob: Thunderhead was not the brightest bulb…
Edna: Stratogale! April 23rd, '57! Cape caught in a jet turbine!
Bob: E, you can’t generalize about these things…
Edna: Metaman, express elevator! Dynaguy, snagged on takeoff! Splashdown, sucked into a vortex!
[shouts]
Edna: No capes!

HI!

I’m more than perfect weight as well. I’m 5’8" and cough lbs. I’m wearing an XL in the shot. (I wear XL in our Men’s tshirts or XXL in Women’s.) We all agreed that they do run just a bit short in the torso. The XL for me fit fine standing up and walking around and loosened up after a bit. I didn’t get to lay around so I don’t have any feedback for you there. It was comfy and fun.

But why no funwear for the fellas? We like to be super heroes at night to.

These are unisex. There were guys wearing the tanks at first but I guess they decided to go with the gals for the shots instead.

And the full body costumes go to XXL.

Correction from buyer: The onesies are unisex. Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, etc. are made for the ladies.

What size do you think the max would be for a 5’9" female in XXL? 16? 18? 26? 75? (No, you will not be held responsible for guesstimations)

I didn’t see the XXL in person but going by the fit of the XL on me, I’d say the XL was an 18, maybe? Again, just a tiny bit short in the torso but I have a long torso.

Thanks! I may take a shot at the XXL then. I too suffer from longish torso syndrome.

I’m guessing Scooby because they’re the one who managed to cram the most of their face under the hood.

would this be adorable or ridiculous to get for my college freshman?