Character Sleepwear for Adults

Not Scooby.

My guess was/is Yo Gabba Gabba.
Did I get it right ?
I have never heard of that cartoon before.

Nope. I think you’re down to one left. LOL.

That counts. Although that’s way less incriminating than you in a Rainbow Brite outfit.

Batgirl! :wink:

Does that mean you’re the adorable sock monkey?

But of course! Woot monkey! Get it!?!? :happy:

DH got sock monkey PJs for me and my two sisters for Christmas. By sharing this I am acknowledging that I have no sense of pride or decorum. Let’s see if I can figure out this BBC code thingie:

And for those of you who follow the questions on DW, yes, that cabinet on the right IS the one I recently destroyed!

that’s magnificent.

I too was concerned about the safety of caped sleepwear. But if you read carefully they are removable!

I feel like this could descend into being a fetish page quite easily. Amazon does have various “toys” for adults on their page. Please don’t let woot sell refurbished “toys.”

Thanks.

Just for clarity sake. The onesies are unisex. Batgirl, Supergirl, Wonderwoman, etc. are made for the ladies.

Are any of the other mods models ?
Inquiring minds want to know !

Yeah for sock monkey !

+1

I’m going to pretend that it was the “rear” shot that was magnificent. That way I can claim that my a** was magnificent at least once in my life. No one has to know that it was swathed in monkey-butt red!

Pfft. I’ve seen your face. I’ve been keeping it secret for about a year now. :tongue: But Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.

That being said, These are allllll awesome! I wish I had money to spend because then I’d be in for 2 or three.

Just FYI, DH spent almost $50 each for the Sock Monkey PJs he bought at Christmas. The prices on Woot are a GREAT deal!

… WHICH CLUB DOES HE BELONG TO AND WHERE CAN I SIGN UP PLZKTHX

I was alternately crushed that there were no plus sizes for the superhero wear, then saddened that I need plus sizes at all. XD