Chateau Home Collection Sheet Sets

Chateau Home Collection Sheet Sets

Sheets showed up last night. Washed them this morning in cold water as I always do. Tumbled dry. I’ve seen less wrinkles on a prune! I put the fitted sheet on and it was tight as a drum on my old Sleep Number 8" mattress. NO WAY they would fit a 17" mattress as claimed. I’m actually OK with it being tight as it’s hard to find sheets for the older thinner mattresses now that aren’t too loose. It’s WAY too tight though. I don’t expect the seams to hold up for very long. The top sheet claims 90" x 120". Mine measures only 72" wide and barely covers the mattress. The package says queen size but whoever came up with the measurements was drunk at the time. I feel sorry for those with newer 12"- 17" mattresses. They’ll rip the fitted sheet trying to get it on.

Hi there. Apologies for the mis-sized sheets. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I am extremely disappointed in this product. I purchased king size in Cadet blue. Washed once and the bottom sheet barely fits and the top sheet is short in length and width. Pillow cases are unusable. Washed again today and even worse. I’m throwing them away.

I’m sorry for the problems. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.