Cheap Microwave tricks

Start prepping the abode for thanksgiving - have lots of yardwork to accomplish - flamethrower will help… :slight_smile:

It’ll help get that turkey ready pretty durn quick, too!

But melts the cranberry sauce!

Oh, thought that was a cranberry glaze . . .

it’ll be turduckin, won’t it?

Well, I’m hopin’ so!

shudders we just finished Paradise Lost in English class, and it’s in the test for tomorrow…

I dunno.

When I felt like killing some time this week, it hardly took a day for me to feel welcome there.

I think there may actually be some personality type factors at work. “Birds of a feather” so to speak. No reason there can’t be any number of social groups building up around ongoing threads.

Woot has created a space for community. And real community, at least in my opinion, is nowhere near homogenous.

It sounds trite … heck, it *is * trite, but that doesn’t make it bad or wrong … “Strength through diveristy.”

*Here, * it should be a hard-boiled egg that’s been “charged up” in a microwave oven.

Nice.

Agreed…always in trouble whether intentionally or not…

I wouldn’t worry about “misfits” ever becoming too “cliquish.” The forum was created out of need. For me, it grew out of the inability to “fit” into the “main” forum and a place to “spew” (sorry, poor choice of words) other than the Photoshop Contest thread.

The diversity of having multiple threads has turned out quite nicely. I am enjoying the other threads popping up especially this thread, Dreamaster’s “Weird Food” & “Bird Flu,” AZG’s “Yammer Time,” Royaloliver’s “Now I have the ‘last post’,” Pssky’s “Where’s the girlie stuff,” Coffeenogrumpy’s “One Word,” Woody’s “Charity Thread,” Toon’s “Boy’s Outrageous Costume” and, of course, the Contest thread.

To my knowledge anyone is invited to any thread.

The “misfit” forum I would characterize as adult fingerpainting, babble and everything in between. Warning: time warping may be a side affect…and a bit shell-shocked from time to time.

The “PW” forum is like you said, “like a group of good friends having their own conversation.” Warning: heavy sports talk.

Whichever “poison” you chose, there is always an antidote…Some even choose to “self-medicate” and, as a result, a brilliant new thread is created!

Take care…and hopefully “welcome” to some potential new misfits.

LMAO! Great visual you have put in my head!

Hello fellow Mass-er!

Eggs are one of the few things that taste okay in the microwave…