Chef's Banquet ARK 330 Emergency Food Supply

The last photo in the gallery is the nutritional info.

It doesn’t zoom to be able to read it.

I always found it interesting the amount of people who can’t read but can somehow navigate a keyboard, make attempts at being funny and end the day as an epic fail.

If it is the End of Days, I’m going out with Deep Fried Twinkie Sandwiches with Bacon, Sausage and Cheese.

just as Jesus would have wanted

Just wanted to note that unlike a lot of food bucket deals, this one doesn’t dedicate 60 of its servings to “orange drink mix” and also has a high daily calorie content.

"
Each ARK contains the following:
330 Total Servings
2,100 calories/day for 30 days

Oatmeal - 60 Servings
Hearty Potato Soup - 60 Servings
Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew - 30 Servings
Mixed Vegetables - 30 Servings
Instant Potatoes - 60 Servings
Macaroni & Cheese - 30 Servings
Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew - 30 Servings
Cheddar Broccoli Rice - 30 Servings"

“That’s 3 meals a day with 3 to 4 servings of food (an entree, drink and a side of fruit or vegetables) each meal.”

I do not see any fruit listed. I also do not see any drinks listed.

The 330 servings will need 330 cups of water to reconstitute it, that is almost 21 gallons of water needing stored beyond the normal drinking water needs, so plan accordingly.

It’s actually Creamy Cinnamon Rice. I never had sweetened rice for breakfast…

I think it’s funny it’s emergency food but hey she at least the water and gas is still working.

Though it might be a little too realistic to show some dirty person digging the food bucket out of their damaged house to boil water on a grill, with crying children in the background…

I couldn’t read it no matter how much I used ctrl and + .

That said I might buy one just because it has 30 servings of macaroni and cheese and that will keep my hubby happy, and it lasts 10 years if you store it in the house.

The bucket does contain lots of potato products though… Over a 1/3 of the servings are potato soup and mashed potatoes.