Chefman Sous Vide Precision Cooker

Cheaper buying on Amazon from 3rd party sellers, Oh did I mention I have a couple of these up and am the cheapest

Really pushing these lately. I got mine from Sam’s foot $50. It’s amateur hour cooking for sure.

not to mention BestBuy has it for $69.99. Use chase freedom + paypal/samsung pay and get another 5% back.

For those that pay shipping, this seems like a no deal :frowning:

Good eye! We dropped our price $8. If you purchased earlier this morning, the price difference will be refunded shortly.

Mmmmmm Sous! Lol! I lose my appetite over the name.

If you think the name Sous Vide is bad then you must really hate Deep Fat Frying!

…did your cooker just blow up?

Sam’s foot? Hope you washed it.

Since Woot Customer Service would not reply to four emails about the flashlights that were broken out of the box, only a fool would buy again from a place who sells broken items then ignores the Customer.

Hi there. I just looked in the customer service system and the last contact showing is from May 2017.

Could you please try again and make sure you use the support form:

Woot Customer Service form

Am I reading the chart wrong or did it say 1hr minimum to make poached eggs?

Did that form four times. The last was saying the website does not have 'the product shipped was defective. Will do it again.

This email was sent using the Email Customer Service. Get the usual response someone will contact me within 24 hours.

I bought two of the two packs of Army Tactical Gear flashlights. Three worked, one did not. Right out of the box the light did not work. This is not the fifth email sent on this product.

Just did this again. Here is a copy of what was written Sunday morning.
I bought two of the two packs of Army Tactical Gear flashlights. Three worked, one did not. Right out of the box the light did not work. This is not the fifth email sent on this product.

Says Free shipping for Prime members but is showing $5.00 charge!!!

This is a good product. I have this one and love it.

Log out, then log in by hitting the giant “log in with amazon” button…also assuming you have prime?

Try emailing support@woot.com from the email address on your woot account. It will slow things down if you use a different email address sorry for the delays.

TT… I know I’m slightly off subject (left field) but where do you get the glass stock pot with metal handles like in the main photo… besides photoshop?