Chefs Choice Diamond Hone 3-Stage Knife Sharpener

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Chefs Choice Diamond Hone 3-Stage Knife Sharpener
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

You’ll want to get this for the $500 Knife set that’s going to show up later today!

And to think I just bought the knives that never need sharpening! Oh the humanity!

I bought one of these years ago…probably from amazon…I like it a lot.

The wife complains every time I use it without telling her because the knives are super sharp when I’m done.

It was $130 when I bought it 5+ years ago. Now it’s $135 it looks like, so this is/was a pretty good deal.

A word of caution: If your knives have a ‘heel’ at the back of the blade near the handle, as many quality knives do, these sort of sharpeners will not be able to sharpen all the way back, and will leave your knives with a gap between the blade and the cutting board.

I went to go take a shower and a dozen products went by.

If I hadn’t just gotten the 130 last year (for quite a bit more), I would jump on this. Cooks Illustrated loves these things, and they are like magic. Right after I bought it (the 130), I sharpened all of my then-dull knives, including the cheap ones. None of them have required sharpening since then (although they do need to be steeled regularly, as does any knife).

Me 2…

I really wanted one of these!!! Are they on here alot?

I’ve never seen them on here before.

I hope this comes up again, they just listed earbuds again for the second time!!!

I think you can get them at Target, and for not much more than Woot’s price, if memory serves (which it may not)