Chevy Corvette Wireless Optical Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Chevy Corvette Wireless Optical Mouse
$18.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Seriously?

Nothing says Whiskey Tango like a Chevy Corvette Wireless Optical Mouse.

I tried starting my own Woot website. Every now and again we’d have something similar to a ‘Woot-Off’ selling items like that Corvette Optical Mouse, but it never took off. A friend told me I shouldn’t have named the site RIP.com and perhaps he was right. Every time we did a ‘Rip-Off’ we never sold anything.

(face palm)

The only black Corvette I could ever own :frowning:

You’re killing me. Please put something up I can actually purchase without having to shake my head at myself in the mirror afterwards.

Couldn’t find the manual but pretty sure it works like a mouse except you have a model car in your hand

Save one cent over the current woot plus offer: http://tech.woot.com/offers/chevy-corvette-wireless-optical-mouse-1

Of course, it’s American. So no Bluetooth. Meh.

I can’t be the only one trying to figure out how that’s supposed to fit in your hand…

Cute! If it were a MINI Cooper, I’d be in for three.

I haven’t been here very long so I might be missing something but it sure seems like some of you guys feel like woot owes you something. I don’t know, that’s just how some of these posts come off.

I don’t see how I could buy a mouse that doesn’t have a calculator built in

You are very observant, Grasshopper!

THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID! THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID! THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID! ~Pam

Nothing says “I need my Skymall fix” like a Chevy Corvette Wireless Optical Mouse.

A mini’s shape would be even more annoying to use.

Not to be picky but this doesn’t look like a Corvette. It looks more like a Camaro to me. Next!

And it’s a big-block, wide-body Z06 too!

If only it had V8 sounds when the mouse got moved (and peeling-out sounds if the mouse moved forward real fast)