Chicken of the Sea Infusions 12-Pack

6 Likes

Sometimes I really wish I had acquired a taste for tuna, sardines, anchoviesā€¦all that stuff.

You can catch (get it?) that stuff on sale all the timeā€¦I just never have developed a palette to appreciate it.

I also donā€™t like olives, pickled okra or brussels sprouts.

2 Likes

You found my lunch!

2 Likes

Same. I wish I liked beans too but I donā€™t.

2 Likes

So whats the best flavor tho?

1 Like

He can check with Basil the Tuna in the green container

2 Likes

That just proves it was processed in Thailand. The tuna could have been imported from China or anywhere else.

1 Like

Link is useless without the date and product code which is not provided in woots description or pictures.

1 Like

If the tracerā€™s not good enough, maybe this isnā€™t the product for you. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Seriously.

Dayum.

Just donā€™t buy it @poutie

Do you have an activist blog or newsletter I can sign up for?

1 Like

With all this tuna talkā€¦
We canā€™t forget about the theme song for this threadā€¦

2 Likes

Or $1.58 here on Woot.

A bigger concern I have is mercury and tuna.

How often should I eat tuna?

#nice

2 Likes

The price was the issue with me in buying it. I actually liked the different flavors. Maybe a bit oily and a bit small, but they were good.

2 Likes

whatsamattaU?

:blink blink: is it realy U whatsamattaU?

Itā€™s good to see you! (uhā€¦ U?)

Anywayā€¦I remember from back-in-the-day you were so very helpful what with the informations and comparisons and suchā€¦

I miss the old Woot.

(seriously, sometimes I really, really do)

But life, like time, is very linear in only one direction.

Good to ā€œseeā€ you still around @whatsamattaU :smiley:

1 Like

I came here for the comments mostly.

Also to take issue if this was actually whale meat being sold under the guise of ā€œsea chickenā€

1 Like

Yeah, life moves on. Much less time. I still try to peek at all of the main deals. I will comment about 5 times a year now. I miss the old woot, too. I miss you, TT, etc., still have T-shirts bought from woot, and I still make a few purchases a year. Appreciate the kind words. Take care.

2 Likes

So whats the best flavor tho?

Try the chicken.

1 Like

Got mine yesterday, say best by 07-10-2021 :fearful: Donā€™t know what date standard they are using though so they are either good for a month, or expired 2 months ago.