Chillbuster Portable Heating Blanket

All your questions about the blanket answered at

http://www.chillbuster-gri.com/

Q. - How long does the S.U.B. take to heat up?
A. - When fully charged, the S.U.B. will come to temperature in approximately 15 min.

Q. - How long will my S.U.B. stay warm?
A. - On average the S.U.B. will heat for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

Q. - Is it possible to over charge the battery?
A. - No, the S.U.B. charger is designed to charge your battery fully and then shut off.

Q. - Is it possible to be shocked when using the S.U.B.?
A. - The S.U.B. operates on 12 volts only, and with normal use the S.U.B. will not pose a risk to shock.

Q. - Are additional battery packs available?
A. - Yes, please contact GRI directly to purchase additional batteries.

This would be great for sitting at soccer games (and other sports, if there are any). My wifeā€™s not very cold tolerantā€¦ sheā€™d love this!

Last time I checked, blankets of ANY kind werenā€™t that heavy!

Well, as I sit here in Chandler, AZ, itā€™s still 99 outside (10:09 PM). But then, Iā€™m not the target market for this.

Now if you had one with a chiller . . .

In Minnesota Iā€™d need more than a warm blanket. Was refering to up and down the east cost here.

Tailgating before Steeler and Penguin games = perfectā€¦I think the alcohol warmth will kick in way before the 3 hour point and it diesā€¦

Iā€™m in for oneā€¦maybe two, not sure yet.

Eleven Words: What about for us in Los Angeles and Phoenix?

I miss living in pittsburgh so much

Amazon says 46W x62"L - which for those unfamiliar with mattress sizes, is a tiny bit wider than a TWIN (the smallest mattress) and quite a bit shorter.

But, probably fine considering you donā€™t pull a blanket over your head (and can bend your knees up a bit when cold)

You get a free order of snow to sprinkle around you while you use your blanket!

Could these be used as a heating pad type for ones back ?

1st woot. This will be great for pats games and hanging out by the fire here in new england

Yes, you would think It would be good for these late night cold, high school football games here in Texas. Seems like it always arains and gets cold whenever we go.

Depending on how long it can hold its charge, this blanket will be fantastic for emergency use as well. And, itā€™s not a refurb. FANTASTIC deal!

(Iā€™m too poor to afford it right now, though, sorry)

Perfect for the Jeep in New England. I can already see my wife and daughter fighting over it!

I read
Approximate blanket size: 30" x 60" (unrolled)

If youā€™re tough enough to attend an outdoor football game in freezing temps, youā€™re tough enough to do it without a blanket.

Which leavesā€¦sleeping. And if you are sleeping in conditions where you need 120 degrees to stay warm enough to sleep, youā€™ll wake up in about 4 hours, just in time to watch your limbs turn black from frostbite.

Itā€™s 30inches by 60inches.

If you actually read the description it says 30"X60" unrolled.