China Shop

=)

If the dishes sold in the shop were made in the USA would it be an American shop?

That bull is adorable. I might have bought one if it was just the bull cutely rampaging about. But with the girl I have to think about it.

I have to agree with Jublin. I usually enjoy the w00t write-ups, but this one is a little off the mark. Meanwhile, I find the shirt hilarious, and if I had ANY more room for w00t shirts, I’d buy this one. I still might, when I get up in the morning if it hasn’t sold out by then. I have several dozen from Random Shirts that I’m not so crazy about, so I could probably make room for this one if I get rid of a couple…

That bulls look a little compact.

I know a few people like this… why is there so much china still intact?

is that the bull’s tongue sticking out? makes it look like he’s really concentrated and trying to figure out what to break next xD

This shirt tells the world: Better to have a bull in your shop than a creeper.

Ssssssssssss…

The contrast to the not so perfectly drawn plates is a really nice touch as well.

What if feeling broken is what makes you want to smash the world into tiny pieces?

Is that the exception that makes the rule?

I know there’s an old saying in there somewhere. Take the bull by the horns with a length of string. People who live in china shops shouldn’t throw sledgehammers. Don’t cast the good china before the bull.

No no that’s not it at all. Have you ever tried levitating? It takes a LOT of concentration in case you didn’t know. Every time I levitate my tongue sticks right out but I can’t help it…

Sometimes Woot just has shirts I can’t imagine anyone wearing. Something that if I saw I’d like “what the hell is that?” and then after the explanation was given I’d just stop caring.

That girl is definitely from ancient China. Look how small her feet are.

thanks guys! really appreciate that comment Bassanimation!! you’re an amazing illustrator yourself so thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:

and an EXTREME powerfully hated negative thanks to Starbob who I am now making my mortal enemy and will be hunted down and pay for the sins he has committed.

everyone else, thanks for the comments!

My paradox senses are tingling! I love how the writer bio references itself. :]

and here’s a larger preview of the design in case you’re interested in checking that out.

And what on earth is the girl doing with the hammer? Is she secretly the one who broke all the plates, blaming it on the poor bull? Look, his tongue is hanging out in protest.

Agreed…the write-up was sketchy at best. I guess they can’t all be gems.