Chocolate Explosion in Grocery and Household aisle!

Oh, Woot. Sorry I bragged about resisting some candy bars the other day…but this is not playing fair.:woman_facepalming: Good luck my fellow chocoholics.

3 Likes

5 Likes

tenor-1

4 Likes

Someone’s going to go full ham on these orders and end up being more chocolate than human.

Summary

Hmmmm… chocolate ham.

3 Likes

And that person might be me.:grimacing:

2 Likes

I see that M&Ms are available…

7 Likes

Holy hell there’s a Lotta chocolate! And my current obsession isn’t here. I’m actually happy about that. For selfish reasons. They’re a Cali based company so I’d like for them to do well. But I’d eat them all. By myself.

(Marich dark chocolate sea salt caramels)

2 Likes

Dark chocolate is my favorite. Haven’t tried the brand you mentioned.

2 Likes

Soooo tempting… but it is already too hot in Florida :fire:

2 Likes

Dark chocolate isn’t my favorite. But those badboys hit the perfect balance of salty and sweet. I got a gift basket and tried them. I could eat 4 (small marble size) and my cravings were satisfied! I don’t know if that’s a dark chocolate thing, because milk chocolate makes you/me want to keep snacking.

3 Likes

It appears that the chocolates I have ordered are all shipping out of a warehouse 2 hours from where I live. That, along with it not being too hot yet, has made for some delicious and non melted deliveries.:yum: Nothing past expiration or expiring soon either.:+1:

3 Likes

Me when all the chocolate I ordered has arrived…

3 Likes

Now I see why they had this sale right now - a very early HEAT WAVE for most of the population of the US right now!
Many places have broken or tied record high temperatures for the date this week. :roll_eyes:

And to boot, my chocolate orders keep getting delivered to the front porch and left out in the sun!(Usually it’s the back porch as requested, but not this week!!)

1 Like

It’s just strategy, to make you have to buy more. It stops when you’ve bought the maximum quantity.

1 Like

So on Thursday, squirrels (or some other critter) ripped open my package

• from the front porch - with a chocolate order, removed 2 of the 8 chocolate disks to eat.

I immediately was able to find 1 disc in the front mulch only about 1/8th eaten.

The next day, I found the other disk (1/2 of it left) under a tree in the back.

sigh

Well, at least the squirrels got some good chocolate. Hopefully it’s not dangerous for them to eat it (like it is for dogs).

I should have taken pics of the partially eaten disks, but I threw them away. Might still have the one I found yesterday in the trash tho… I’ll look later.