Chocoperfection Assorted 6 Pack

Chocoperfection Assorted 6 Pack

I bar of Milk Chocolate and 4 bars of Dark Chocolate? Deal breaker. Give me milk chocolate any day.

I agree! More milk chocolate. I was so excited to see this deal and more excited it wasn’t sold out. But one choice of milk chocolate is a hard no for me. The dark chocolate thing is the hardest part of keto for me. I really don’t like dark chocolate. I get it’s lower carb but it is so bitter I’d rather have the extra carbs.

ChocoPerfection is sweetened by plants. The main sweetener is chicory root fiber which is also called FOS. The other sweetener in ChocoPerfection is erythritol, which is also made from plants.

Big deal. Sugar is made from plants too. And it tastes good.

2 Likes

These bars are for low carb eaters and dark chocolate is significantly lower in carbs than milk chocolate. I’m on board with you guys on wanting more milk chocolate bars but there is a reason. As I understand it, people develop a taste for dark chocolate over time. I’ve been keto/low carb for a year and a half and I still cannot stand dark chocolate. Too bitter. But then I can’t stand coffee either, for the same reason. And honestly, most low carb milk chocolate is mediocre at best. Despite the HIGH prices I’ve yet to find one that is anywhere near as good as a regular Hershey bar, and that is one of my least favorite chocolate bars.