CHOMPS 24 Pack, Your Choice

CHOMPS 24 Pack, Your Choice

$19.71/lb.

2 Likes

I’m trying to imagine what “100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished” turkey tastes like… given that turkeys generally don’t eat grass.

2 Likes

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Don’t see anything to imagine since the listing mentions nothing–unless I missed it-- about grass fed turkey:

“CHOMPS are made with 100% Grass Fed & Grass Finished (BEEF)
or
Free-Range, Antibiotic-Free (TURKEY)
proteins and a handful of ingredients including Non-GMO natural spices.”

2 Likes

I got the beef CHOMPs in a previous sale. Was really looking forward to them as I’ve been doing keto for a few months now and snack options are limited. However, I’m having trouble getting through them. The flavor is good, but they have that fatty texture of a raw cheap hot dog. I feel like the inside of my mouth has been covered in grease while I’m eating it.

1 Like

Your parenthetical parts aren’t actually in the text.

Woot copywriters screw up details all the time. The choice to keep attacking those who point out issues rather than actually fix the texts is… suboptimal.

That’s how most meat sticks are, in my opinion. They’re a cheap simulation of proper jerky or pemmican.

Costco has great quality jerkys (Pacific Gold in the west), often below $10/lb.

That’s wild turkeys in native lands.

Domesticated turkeys in Tasmania are a different kettle of fish, so to speak. Turkey isn’t indigenous to Tasmania.

Frozen 2 Wow GIF by Regal

Point taken. I should have noted that the parenthetical words were mine but removing them, the sentence clearly separates the turkey from the beef.

The original comment was loaded with snark. Snark is something that I find suboptimal.