Choose Your Schwinn Elliptical

**Item: **Choose Your Schwinn Elliptical
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Choose Your Schwinn Elliptical)

[Search Google](Google Your Schwinn Elliptical)

Some additional info on the 425 can be found on the product page

Let’s learn all about the Schwinn story

Here is a good review for the A45 and more from the Product Page

Nominated for Most Likely Piece of Exercise Equipment to Rot in the Basement.

Anyone have any personal experience using these ellipticals?

I have the Schwinn 420 elliptical and love it. I have had it for probably 4 years and use it on average 3-4 times per week for 30-45 minutes each session, so that equates to many-many miles. No problems and would definitely by their product again.
I almost wish mine would have died so I could get one of these new ones at a great price.

Thank you!

I read a few complaints regarding the display readability, the fan is weak and some minor squeaking. Not so concerned about the display or the fan but the squeaking could be an issue, but the complaints are so few I’m going to assume these are edge cases.

I bought this on woot and have used it about 4-5 times a week since April and love it. I keep a small flashlight nearby for the display and use a real fan in the summer next to the machine. The machine itself is well made and weighted well.

Anybody have insight into the size? I’m 6’2 and worried that the 18" stride might be a little small.