Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lash Amplifying

Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lash Amplifying

Not worth it. Just got the mascara and nail polish and both were either rip offs of old products. Nail polish seemed to be super dried out and same thing with mascara. Comes out in a merlot red and it barely shows. Checkout pics. Mascara is 2 swipes right after I opened it. My nail is post 24 hr red too.
Has nice weight to it though, great for self defense.

Hi there. Sorry about that. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Based on the title I thought this was a BOC. All those words are nonsensical to me. LOL

Disappointed. Ordered three of these for myself and gifts. The pictures are misleading as it’s a dark purple mascara and doesn’t even come in a box. Looks like I have 3 dry, purple mascaras to keep :woozy_face:

1 Like

As noted in my post above, reach out to Woot customer service.

1 Like

Same girl, same

Firstly the product is dried out . It is purple . When you read the description it makes you believe is a black mascara .
This product must be describe as what it is : a dried out , purple mascara .
I would not recommend this product to anybody

Its crap purple…never came in a box…feels like i paid for Louboutin package that’s it. In picture it showed black. Misleading deal. Thank god I didn’t buy nail polish. Else I should have used its tip for self defense as said by one of the reviewers :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

The title is missing half of the color name - should be “Sevillana Burgundy”

(not that that helps you with the missing jewel box, or dried out product - but I’m sure customer service will take care of you)

2 Likes

Hi, so sorry to hear this. As noted, please contact Woot CS and they’ll be able to assist you.

1 Like

This is the worst mascara I ever used. Dried up and definite not black never mentioned it was burgundy. Very disappointed

Please reach out to CS as noted above.

1 Like

UNSAFE. This product was sent unsealed, no safety seal what-so-ever

and clearly it has been used. New mascara does not have product on the applicator, you can see from the picture this has been plunged into the tube many a time.
So very gross and unsafe.

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback/photo. I’ve sent it on to the buyer. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.