Christmas DVDs That We Think May Please

I still haven’t seen The Polar Express. Feel free to review these movies or just share a favorite quote!

For your consideration, Mixed Nuts is up there in the top 5 holiday movies. I would also include Diehard just for giggles. Otherwise, this is a good selection…

Can you not group these together for shipping?

FYI, some of us are still waiting for ours that we ordered 2+ weeks ago. Not sure they will be here for the holidays.

Correct. I ordered from the last offering on 11/23. According to my account page, they are still awaiting shipment.

Beware! If you order today and get the same service, your movies won’t ship until at least 12/26. On the bright side, that will be in plenty of time for next Christmas.

If you order one you will unlock free shipping for the rest of the day . . . .

Have you mailed support@woot.com for an update? We’ll see what we can find out but agree that’s taking a while!

My Blurays all came in about 3-5 days if i remember correctly, you should be good

Miracle on 34th Street Blu-ray here: $11.00
Miracle on 34th Street Blu-ray on Amazon: $9.99

Really?

The blu-rays that I ordered from the previous woot! 2+ weeks ago were shipped quickly, but I am still waiting for any news on Rudolph and Frosty.

Yep contact support twice. First time they said to wait a couple more days, second time I haven’t heard back yet (Friday). I did recieve 5 of the 7 within a couple days, but Rudolph and Santa hasn’t been seen. My account still says they are all waiting for shipping, but one. Weirdness all around.

Same thing (regular DVDS not blu ray). Ordered 11/22. Still haven’t shipped. Emailed customer service - they can’t do anything except if I want I can send them back once they finally get here and get a refund.

No one will say when they will ship, and woot apparently isn’t interested in finding out. They say they don’t ship them the vendor does so - “sorry! Not our problem!” That’s how I feel the response went…

What, no Rankin & Bass Jack Frost?!? It’s my favorite Christmas movie of all time! No love for the winter sprite.

Good Day Everyone,
I work for the company that is responsible for shipping the Frosty, Santa Claus & Rudolph DVD’s. We realized over this past weekend that there was a systemic glitch that was causing the orders to stall. I am happy to let you know that we have corrected and will provide tracking info to Woot.Com later this evening. I apologize for the delay and assure everyone who has ordered and those who order in the future that all is corrected and orders will soon be arriving. Happy Holidays and once again, sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your patience. This delay by no means is the fault of Woot.com.

Sorry about this. I work for the vendor responsible for shipping the DVD’s. We have corrected the issue which was causing our system to stall the order process. You should have tracking info shortly and all the orders are leaving our facility tonight. Thanks again for your patience.

Sorry about this. I work for the vendor responsible for shipping the DVD’s. We have corrected the issue which was causing our system to stall the order process. You should have tracking info shortly and all the orders are leaving our facility tonight. Thanks again for your patience.

I leave for vacation in a week and a half. These were travel videos for our way to see family. Please Hurry!

Well no Elf on Netflix and the DVD is at Target for $7.99. Guess this decision just got made easier.