Christmas DVDs That We Think May Please

Just received the remainder of my order today. Thanks woot (and woot associates).

How can you sell these movies without saying what version you are selling? Specifically, “Miracle on 34th Street” comes in several different versions, as does “A Christmas Carol.” I would hate to order and get the wrong version.

Elf on Amazon ( both prime-eligible )

Blu-Ray $9.49
DVD $10.06

No Lethal Weapon?

Humbug.

No Heat Miser?

[youtube=wbfgVEk-mxQ][/youtube]

love that one. haven’t even seen it on tv lately… anyone ?

My missing DVDs came today. Thank you.

Crap! Missed Home Alone on BluRay.

$9.99 on Amazon for Miracle on 34th Street. (Both b/w and colorized version is on the disk.)

http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Street-Blu-ray-Maureen-OHara/dp/B0029XFNA8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1355412026&sr=8-5&keywords=miracle+on+34th+street

you can ship these anytime!!!
i’d like for the kiddies to watch them before THIS Xmas NOT NEXT!!!

We’re looking into this and appreciate your patience. We know you want that holiday movie experience!

Not that this is breaking news or anything…but I found Elf (Blu-Ray version) for the same price at amazon. Found it at eBay too.

Can we get an update on this? My order still doesn’t show as shipped a week later - and that seems odd.

Hmmmm… wonder if they really fixed the issue, as claimed above. Or if Woot will do business with them again…

Looking into this, we’re so sorry this is happening still to you!

Woohoo! Mine shipped about 36 hours ago and is due in by Saturday. Thank you Christmas Spirits, you have done it by Christmas Day! God bless us, every one. Wait, wrong movie… Baby, It’s Cold Outside?

whenever you find a lower price on amazon or another ecommerce site, please post links so we can do an apples-to-apples comparison. it helps us when we talk to higher-ups about a price match.

however, if you find a lower price on ebay, we pretty much are gonna ignore that. i mean, that’s like saying, “i saw this available for a lower price at a garage sale.”

it’s might ACTUALLY be a christmas miracle!!

Just got the email saying it had shipped. Turns out is shipped the 18th and should be delivered today or tomorrow. Thanks!

Epic fail by the ghost of Christmas present - what was originally marked “ETA 12/22” is now unmarked ETA and only halfway here. Meanwhile, the not-for-Xmas item I nabbed off eBay late Thursday (12/20) got here today (12/24) from the other coast, by USPS. Score one for the postman!