Christmas Gift Bag Set – 5 Pieces

I guess I know what the bags will be…

Instead of 1 bag of crap they have 5 crappy bags.

Why oh why is there a 90 day warranty on paper bags?

I’m sure they’re really nice and high quality but for something that will probably get tossed right after using I’m happy to stick with the ghetto, cheap, sometimes chemical smelling and probably created with lead paint christmas gift bags from the dollar store

5 Bags of Crap!!!

No thanks. Dollar store has holiday bags, plus more selection/sizes for…wait for it… $1 and no shipping cost.

Technology!

I would down vote this if it was on deals.woot

Do those have lights and sounds?

If I buy these bags will it cancel out my chances for a bag of crap? I’m asking because these 5 bags ARE crap, so I don’t know if the transitive properties of crappyness will null my chances of an actual BAG OF CRAP.

Seems oddly high priced for 5 Xmas bags on Woot…Hallmark, sure! but Woot…no way.

I didnt think this was a great deal as my dollar store carries christmas gift bags but then I read on and these play music and seem to have lights too which my dollar store bags dont have. Not a bad deal afterall. You can show off as your bags will be fancier than the others.

Specifications
■(1) Small: 6”L x 4”W x 6.5”H

• Twinkling Lights
    ■(2) Medium: 7”L x 3.5”W x 9”H
  • “Holly Jolly Christmas”
  • Twinkling Lights
    ■(2) Large: 9”L x 4.75”W x 11.5”H
  • “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
  • Voice/Sounds: “Warning you have violated Santa’s no peeking rule!”

This assortment for $7.99 + $5 shipping? I think I’ll wait for another deal.

Whenver I receive a gift in a bag I automatically think, “Here’s someone too lazy to wrap a present.”

Oh, lights and sounds for a bag that gets torn, tossed and forgotten about 2 seconds after it is picked up. Have fun with that.

WTHEF… 5 bags for $13. Regifting last years bags is soo much more economical.

Why not just use a brown paper bag then?
Not me. Nothing but the best for my friends and family! Nothing says, I care more about you than those other chumps like a bag that lights up and makes noises!

Better stock up on watch batteries if you do order. Odds of the batteries being DOA…WAY better than getting a BOC…

My dollar store has had ones that play lights and sounds. . . not sure if they have them this year, but they have cute gift card holders that play music.

It’s a cute idea but not one I would pay extra for. I can’t see spending the extra money for the bells and whistles.