Christmas Gift Bag Set – 5 Pieces

Brown paper bag you say? Hmmmmmmmmm. Genius! Thank you! :slight_smile:

If you buy 3, it’s actually a decent deal: super fancy bags for less than $2 each. And you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to get them!

People actually buy gift bags? My family has been recycling the same bags for 10 years. :slight_smile:

Aluminum foil is good, too. Cheap and shiny.

I highly doubt the bags would be delivered before Christmas, but not bad for next year if you have room to store them.

Too. Much. Money.

Thank you, jumbowoot - 10 techno bags for $1.06 and my first home.woot purchase

I would pick these up… if they didn’t have sounds. I don’t think I need sound-making gift bags when regular gift bags do the job just fine.

I have all my wrapping finished. Yay me!

Maybe that is because they spent their free time going to the store to get you a gift. When I see comments like yours I think, “There is someone who it too lazy to think before they post”.

hope the gift of a bag is goodeuf LOL

Great! Woot wants me to pay more for the bag than the gift inside.

I’ll stick to comics section of the Sunday paper.

Who else feels this may be while to get to the next item?

You had me at “Have a holly jolly christmas.”

In.

Took the words right out of my mouth…:slight_smile:

Sam’s had this set for sale a few years ago that I bought a few sets of. They aren’t very big and half of them didn’t light up or play.

Let’s see … $7.00 + $5.00 = $13.99 for five paper bags. Sounds like a wonderful deal to avoid.

Hmmm… looking at the picture and then the descriptions again, it looks to me like each bag has music OR sounds OR twinkling lights. So, only slightly techno fancy.

$1 each the local dollar store. No shipping charges either…

edit: Oops… I see I’m not the only frugal shopper here… Sorry for the redundancy… and the repetition. And for repeating what others have already stated.

Nah. Those bags usually contain some re-gifted piece of junk. the bag is usually re-used too.

YES!