Chrome Kruzer Kaddy

Finally, something to stay up waiting for . . . I think

[size=24:0da39ffec0]STNAP EHT NI PARC EROM[/size:0da39ffec0]

2.20 400 512K B0 843623 BX80532KC2200D

Chrome woot!

WOOT!! first woot off of the year

Chrome woot!

The Woot! servers are painfully slow tonight. Reminds me of the days where I had a 300 baud modem using dial-up—ack! :evil:

:?: Okay, now what’s with the horizontal bar between the blue lights? Could it be an indicator of how close we are to moving onto the next Woot-Off item? Hmmmm???

Finally, something to stay up waiting for . . . I think

[size=24:cb3ea1e7bc]STNAP EHT NI PARC EROM[/size:cb3ea1e7bc]

2.20 400 512K B0 843623 BX80532KC2200D

shites
Woot anyways.

What the Woot…this site is so slow this evening, it’s making my sphincter bleed…

looks more like a crap off than a woot off :?

Probably isn’t worth waiting up… How fast is it going to go posing next to a mirror that can’t even produce a mirror image?

(Great blow-up photo, though… Go MONKEY!)

Where is the new kind of contest? :?:

Well… I guess this would be nice if I had the Harley to go with it… but I don’t see me hooking this up to my Huffy.

www.whatsyourdeal.com Great deals, freebies, coupon codes

whats that bar at the bottom? number of items left?

haha what is this junk

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 12:25:11 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: poet?not<br>Order Pace: 1m 0.00s<br>Woot Wage: $1786.30 an hour.

i saw a bum this morning asking for spare change with this in his hand…

If you really MUST have a drink while riding your cruiser, you can get one of these cheaper from a Harley store. Considering how much Harley stores gouge you on all their accessories, this is saying something! :wink:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

The forum server seems to be getting worse and worse. Maybe if everyone chips in we can buy woot a decent server for the forums

yeah that looks to be a progress bar or something showing the stock that is left of that woot.

WOOT! THIS ITEM SHOULD BE IN A BAG MARKED CRAP!!!