Chronicle 2006 Zinfandel Bacigalupi Vineyard - 3 Pack

The tasting notes I got with the Chronicle “Old Vines” (a blend of three vineyards including Bacigalupi) says they were planted in approximately 1950.

Quality Post if I’ve ever read one!

Dear Woot…

when are you going to have one of those big honkin’ refrigerators to store all the wine I’m ordering from you.? I have little self control.

sigh

Agree… I am using the excuse that I am trying to fill my new fridge.(100bottle)…so it runs more efficiently… Ha Ha Ha so far hubby doesn’t understand…

Not so much excuse, but mandate! :slight_smile:

Seems to be about .6 quid per bone, give or take an appendage or two :wink:

Here is my ignorant question-
Why does the winewoot description never include the volume/ size of the bottles?
Is it 500ml, 750ml, etc.???

If no size is stated, then it’s 750ml. If it’s any other size, it’ll be in the description.

OOHH, a mandate sounds soo much better than an excuse!!! :slight_smile:

It’s just the thing to share with your Windup Girl!

Thanks so much.

So according to the wine.woot Facebook feed…

WineDavid39’s Clue for tonight’s sale: A collection of items of a special, rare, novel, or unusual quality. What’s your guess?

Clearly, esoterica. Which means Esoterica. Which means Kent Rasmussen.

Which means we’re all doomed.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Was going to go to bed before 1 am here on the East Coast, but not anymore - looks like the last time it sold out by 7 am central

edit: wait, I was reading too quickly - it was a friday offer that sold 1000 units by sat at 7 am, so maybe it’ll last until I wake up after all

But is that a chance you want to take? :wink: I’m on east coast time, too, and I definitely plan to stay up tonight!

And if it’s NOT Esoterica, I’m going to be a cranky kitty.

Oh shit.

Wonder if it’s the excellent PN

wait a min… you mean I am missing out one wine.woot facebook? someone fill me in please…

wonder where you found that URL

crossword puzzle geeks nauseate me, so does humility.

Hello, The drinking window in the Bacigalupi Zin is 5-7 years. So 2016 thru 2018.

Drink now and until 2016-2018. Enjoy!