Cigar Pro 128MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive – 2 Pack

Cigar Pro 128MB USB 2.0 Flash Drive – 2 Pack
$14.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 2 Cigar Pro 128MB USB 2.0 Flash Drives

Why do I think this would be good for smuggling pictures of your father’s watch?

Need more storage than that though . Nice looking however

I have one… they kinda suck. Theyre too fat to fit next to another USB device

thank god, an actual product worth buying two for. froogle lists one at $13. BUY IT NOW.

random listing offa google and manufacturer (Soyo)

not a bad woot. however, they would be cool if someone needed a converted xbox memory card or something. Being a nerd, i personally need my 1 gig pen drives. Oh 1 good point…

These dont have U3 which almost all pen drives now days have on them

You can get a 512 for $25 now adays
The pony is here with this woot

I guess if I taped 'em together I’d get 256mb … which is the smallest worth my while. Not bad, though.

“But it really shines when it comes to body-cavity stowability, with a streamlined tapered shape that slides in smooth and easy. And once inside, it’s just big enough to let you know it’s there.”

Ummm…

Ick.

Flagg

American society is determined to ensure that every human being has a flash drive. Hmmm…maybe our birth certificates should come on these.

Ha! First sucker. Can I get probation for that?

Fantastic or not so much, I don’t really have one, so now I do. But my name will be listed in infamy for 2/7/2006, and that’s worth $5 shipping right there.

Why two?

“Good thing I swallowed a USB Drive last Thursday”
“How did you know you were going to get caught?”
“I didn’t. I swallow a USB Drive every Thursday”

Oh god, get the images out of my head!

New rule: Woot descriptions should not include the ease of shoving the product up your bum!

Seriously… I wish that they were a bit larger, but for the price if add them together its not that bad…probably another stocking stuffer for the mother-in-law that you love so dearly.

Too small for me, I was able to buy 256mb usb 2.0 drives at 8.99 each on sale at office max.

Better than last weeks USB drive, plus you get 2!..I might actually buy this since I’m always on campus with my laptop or school comps…should be nice…thanks woot!

“But it really shines when it comes to body-cavity stowability, with a streamlined tapered shape that slides in smooth and easy. And once inside, it’s just big enough to let you know it’s there.”

hahaha gross!

Funniest writeup ever. Sadly, not funny enough for me to actually order these.

one of the best descriptions ever! lol funny how only woot thinks of usinf body cavaites to sell flash drives!

Heh, good one.

Heh, cegarrett…weird timing. I looked at wootbot and there you were, again!