Cimarone Estate Cilla's Blend (6)

Cimarone Estate 2010 Cilla’s Blend 6-Pack
$99.99 (Normally $150.00) 33% off List Price
2010 Cilla’s Blend
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/10/12

Oh thank God… I didn’t know what to do until Cesare’s post was here.

Now I feel better.

need info folks, missed the Tasi Cab, (darn job got in the way) anybody try this?

I agree, more information needed.
Is this 70% Cab and 30% Syrah, or visa versa? The specs are somewhat misleading.

Looks like WW is taking a break from information sharing :frowning: Two offers in a row, one that timed itself out and a 2nd that looks like it will have to as well…

They should always throw a well known auto-buy item up after a flop like the last one… Oh well. At least I haven’t had to spend any money today :):slight_smile:

Agreed. My mouse is hovering over the Buy button in case they put up the Tasi cab again. How rude of WW/A to woot-off Tasi cab while the good people of Seattle slumbered!

Got some Bradinie (spelling) in the frige waiting for you

Welcome to the world of us east coasters every single night…

I agree, got the wife case of the Merlot, (half gone already) would have loved to score a case or 2 of Cab, I got to retire or take vacation day during woot offs.

Awe, that’s so sweet of you. May just be the pick me up I need. Ex GF being a PITA, the days seem to be growing longer but with less time, and now a boring WWO. What’s next, the apocalypse? Oh, wait, Falling Skies doesn’t return until sometime in 2013, guess the apocalypse is on hold until ratings season begins again :wink:

Actually, I was up for the Tasi cab, but missed it… :frowning:

Need claification before I even consider buying this. Per the notes:

“Cilla’s Blend is Cimarone Estate’s chic designer wine; a graceful blend of Cabernet and Syrah. Newly released, this is co-owner Cilla’s blend, harking to the classical 70% Syrah:30% Bordeaux formula.”

I assume that means 70% Syrah and 30% Cabernet. In that I am not interested. Now, give me 70% Cabernet and 30% Syrah, and that’ll get my interest!

Are you no longer posting CT links?

In a world where correct grammar is the norm, you would be correct. BUT, we don’t live in that world, so flip a coin.

Was eating dinner. First post has been updated.
Nothing much in CT, or the previous offer.

To confuse me even further, I checked this out on winesearcher.com, and here’s a description from bighammerwines.com:

“A fantastic bordeaux blend with a touch of Cabernet Franc from a new AVA Happy Canyon in Santa Barbara. Enjoy this wine.”

Woot doesn’t mention Cab Franc, although I enjoy Cab Franc in my blends (or if from Meeker, 100%Cab Franc).

I may have to pick this up due to nostalgia. I lived on Happy Canyon Rd as a kid…long before there were wineries in the Santa Ynez Valley.

I’ve got a bottle of the 2009 in front of me (this offer is the 2010). This is the blend on the 2009: 69% Syrah, 20% Cab Franc, 4% malbec, 4% Petit Verdot, 3% Cab Sauv

CT Link