CineGo D-1000 Home Theater DLP Projector System w/DVD Player

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

CineGo D-1000 Home Theater DLP Projector System w/DVD Player
$299.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 CineGo D-1000 Home Theater DLP Projector System w/DVD Player

Ack! For the first time ever I’m around when the new woot comes and it’s something I’m not going to buy. Sad. It looks nice, but I don’t have the cash. Would have been nice to watch the NFL playoffs on this baby. Saw a super bowl years ago on a borrowed projector and it looked sweet!

Hmmm… Looks like the back of Darth Vader’s head.

you know you wanna…
all the comparison shopping links at your fingertips… and mine… and his… and his… and hers

Almost pulled the trigger as soon as I saw it, but scrolled down and saw the 480p native resolution. I’m holding out for a 1080p

480p :frowning:

Ahhh woot-off left overs… I believe these are a good deal. Saw one at a retailer for $499 I think. I think they were $349 in the wooot off… I’ll pass but good luck and g’night

Oh my god woot! I bought this during the last wootoff for $100 more. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you…
But anyways, this thing is awesome and I love it. No problems at all.

480p… awesome… I’m going to bed.

Great price. I’d buy one, but still prefer infocus as my brand of choice.

does this thing have any input jacks for other hookups?

Keep holding out for a 1080p at $299 – just be prepared to hold out until the year 2020.

Fool.

did I read correctly? 480p?

c’mon, bring back the PS3 with $5 overnight shipping for the Christian Orthodox Christmas…

Check here for a slightly outdated review of this projector. I wonder how much the replacement bulbs cost???

Nice resolution … 480p…nice for kids to watch a movire outside maybe.

Not a bad deal tonight guys…

Froogle ~500ish

Have a nice night guys!

-Rhaen-

Looks better than the zoombox for approximately the same price.

How many lumens, and what kind of bulb? Are the bulbs new or are there some hours on these ‘refurbished’ projectors?

Gotta have my 1080p, Goodnight

only 900 lumens