Cipollini Logos Road Bike

Cipollini Logos Road Bike

ALL my cars are cheaper than this bike… COMBINED!!! LOL

3 Likes

That isn’t nearly enough of a discount to get me to even consider a bike of that level from woot, but you’re gonna need a size (and the size of the wheel is not a ‘size’ in this case) and some specs to get anyone to give it some consideration.

1 Like

Is this a joke? No frame size, no specs of any kind, no model year

2 Likes

Hey you get a water bottle and cage.

4 Likes

Prime members get another $20 off today… perhaps somebody will buy the bike now.

2 Likes

But they “offer execution” with purchase, so maybe this is a reference token for actually hiring a hit man with no bike involved.

1 Like

What’s going on at the warehouse?
“Body Bag Stretcher Combo with Side Handles, Black 90 x 36 inches”

Hi there. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have that information.

You can absolutely plan on not selling it then. This would be like saying “Fiat car, transaxle and cupholders included, made in Italy, $100,000.”

2 Likes

I didn’t know putting a bike like this on the back of your minivan and tooling around town would present such coolness. I’d be in for one but I’m looking at a new set of 37’s and wheel package for my Jeep instead. :flushed:

Maybe if it was $151.86 it is that other $8,000.00 I can’t come up with.

1 Like

It’s a really really nice bike. I don’t know what a nice bike like that is doing at woot. I don’t want to know what woot is/has been doing with such a nice bike.

I am hoping we can get the back story during TTHH this afternoon.

1 Like

Limit 3 per customer!! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like