Circleware Chevron Huge 12-Piece Glassware Set

Circleware Chevron Huge 12-Piece Glassware Set

3 Likes

12 what?

Why do the ice cubes shown in the pictures sink to the bottom of the drink? Are the glasses magic?

It’s the “ice cubes” that are magic (aka not made of ice) prop ice cubes do much better in front of the camera and under the hot lights. And less condensation to worry about :joy:

1 Like

If I order these will I get one, two or twelve famous woot/Amazon glass puzzles? :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I wonder how many other products this description could be written for…

Is it 6 of each size or…?

@ThunderThighs

1 Like

Anyone giving odds on Amazon being able to deliver this set with all 12 pieces still serviceable glassware? The last time I got in on a drinkware set on WOOT! they weren’t even actual glass, they were “Triton Plastic” which is nearly unbreakable (the Amazon delivery system still found a way to somehow break one “glass” in each of the three sizes I bought).

4 Likes

How many oz can each size hold? This seems like pretty basic missing info. Are they dishwasher safe?

TIA @ThunderThighs

3 Likes

TL;DR made of glass, design etched on inside, set includes 6 short and 6 tall, your delivery experiences may very (perhaps 60/40 chance they arrive undamaged)

From the reviews, which seem to be written by humans and not ChatGPT.

• First order replaced because broken in shipping. Original box wrapped in small bubble wrap with bigger box…not sure how they survived the second shipment.
    Glasses, smooth on outside, pattern on inside. Comfortable, smooth, luxurious feel when drinking.

• These are so cute!! They feel heavy and durable and the design on the inside of the glass just makes them look a little nicer than regular glasses.

• Cute and practical. They are a good weight. They look good and they are stackable which saves so much space!

• The pattern is very pleasing. I like being able to buy six of each as opposed to eight. Whereas the edges are thicker than I usually enjoy, I don’t think they will chip easily. All-in-all, very happy with them.

1 Like

Morning all. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have a lot of information. Here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K6W5PMK

Not a lot of info there either but some in the Q&A section.

2 Likes

Here’s what I found and the pattern is on the inside…

2 Likes

I’d just like to know how many ounces each size holds. Seems like common sense to include that information. :woman_shrugging:t3:

See my post above. That info wasn’t listed on Amazon either.

Mine all came intact. WooHoo!