Circuit Dragon

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Got the shirt? Show it off in this thread!

Yay, another cream shirt!

Everybody was kung fu fighting…

Grats on the Daily, Toe!

Nice design, but too boyish. I’ll pass. XD

Way to go Toe! This is a great design. Congrats on the daily!

Wooters, if you have the time, please take a moment to view Toe’s derby entries this week. Not only did he have the time to work in collaboration with me on two designs this week (Luau Girl and the Fire Dancers) ,but he also created an amazing Luau Angel design.

Great working with you this week Toe. Hoping we can collaborate again!

Congrats again!

edit: and Jakey again gets 1st!

Another circuit shirt! And no derby even needed. :smiley:

If I was still in college I would buy this, oh wait If that was true I wouldn’t be able to afford it.

Awesome, awesome, awesome design! I was actually quite surprised when I saw it pop up. Servers were slow as heck though took me about 25 seconds to load the buy page. This shirt must have hit with a lot of people that check right @ 1 am.

Hm even though I thought it took long, I was able to snag first sucker tonight with a -8. I know it was past one but now I know what it is like to time travel.

good idea…too big, though

I don’t get the Fort Knox thing…hmmm

Very cool design and it works well on the creme colored shirt.
Congrats Toe! :slight_smile:

You must not work there.

I don’t get it either :frowning:

I think you need to have a honda rice rocket and own all 3 fast and the furious movies to buy this shirt.

This is a great comment, in that people always whine about the girly designs. though really, either comment is silly.

As for this shirt, um, really don’t get what the circuitry has to do with ancient folklore such as a dragon

Dammit… I was hoping Woot would humor the masses and put the Night Shift up tonight…

Damn you, Woot!

I can’t say I’ve ever seen a dragon crossed with circuits before, very interesting design. I’m still in love with the Beijing 2008 Olympics, and with China fresh in mind this shirt stood out. The dragon is very modern and detailed, just all around a fantastic design I’ll be proud to wear. This is up there in my favorites already, and I am willing to bet this will look even better printed.

Cool shirt. Reminds me of some kind of digital Tichu game… or maybe some dragon tattoo in a cyberpunk world like Neuromancer.

I’d go for it but I’m not a big cream fan and I’ve already spent my month limit on woot shirts… still, great job!

EDIT: W00T! My 100th post.

I like the design… too bad it’s in a cream colored tee though.