Circuit Fitness 40lbs Resistance Bike

Circuit Fitness 40lbs Resistance Bike

If my wife wants one of these for Christmas and I buy it for her, will I be demonized as much as the dude in the Peloton commercial?

2 Likes

Yes. Yes you will. By your wife telling you she wants one she is putting you in a no win situation. There is no way out. If you get it then you will forever be the guy who got his wife exercise equipment for Christmas. If you don’t then you are in the doghouse for ignoring her wishes. There is no way out.

2 Likes

Wait! I solved it! Buy the bike “for yourself” and then get her something nice too. Just not like, a vacuum or weed whacker or weight watchers.

If I give this to my slim, athletic wife for Christmas, and she works really, really hard at it, will she be able to achieve a body that lives up to my expectations? Or does that only happen with the $2000 version?

It’s useless without the look of terror in the model’s eyes.

2 Likes

40 lbs of resistance sounds like how much my wife’s purse weighs when she hits me with it for buying her this bike.

Watch this and take heed: Beware of the Doghouse- Hilarious! - YouTube

2 Likes

Buy this, stick a $150 monitor on it and voila, you’ve got yourself a yuppy bike for about $2,000 less!

Duct taped a speed sensor on the flywheel and now I’m flying like Tour de France pros on Zwift.com! :crazy_face: