Civic Duty Dance

Congratulations again Dekonstruct. I really do love this one. Still humming Schoolhouse Rock’s Elbow Room. :slight_smile: Enjoy the win!

that. is. great.

Nice. mildly reminiscent of the third shirt down on this page.
Perhaps this is where they break it down after Ben goes to get the girl.

http://www.drmcninja.com/store.html

If your going to wear it , you need to be holding a beer.There is no better accessory to help explain this one!

Congrats, not something i’d wear, but still a great design.

good job and congrats Dekonstruct. I like this, but the only thing I am not wild about is that they seem like they are spelling something. Then you study it and, no they aren’t. l.o.l Sorta throws me off

Hurray!!!
I wish that this came in kid’s sizes- what a great way to introduce history!
Bought 2 tonight.

That’s a cool design too, but this one is a better price, especially for women!!! Never saw a shirt company charge more for women’s shirts - just dry cleaners.

The womens small is really tiny.

my 8 yo daughter wears a women’s small and it fits her fine!

Very true! I just gave a women’s small to an 8yr old. So, you could buy a few of the woot shirts for kids…just check the size chart.

edit: oops…look like Brizz and I had the same idea!

Wohoo! I’ve been waiting all week for this one. But two shirts in one week? Lucky it came the week before the semester starts when all of my money will be blown on books I don’t want to read.

Nice Job. Love it!

that lincoln, just can’t hold his liquor…

In for 1 :slight_smile:

I would have liked the replica of the Mt. Rushmore heads or the current presidntial candidates

Meh, not bad but not my style.

i love it

in for one

so apparently, if 9/11, eagles, or twin towers aren’t involved, the thread is a lot less active.

I guess this era of American presidents don’t have as much controversy surrounding them. Although Washington did grow hemp . . .