Claridge Tufted Fabric Sofa

I love this set but I’m very confused. The picture and description on woothome show dark gray and states it’s a sofa. When you look further down in the description it states it’s a three piece set with sofa, chair and ottoman, yet the color is steel blue. What color is this (prefer the dark grey) and is it a 3 piece set?

I was wondering if it was a set and what the true color was also.

In addition, I would like to know if it needs assembly, or is it real furniture that is delivered fully assembled.

The color is Dark Grey and it is a 2PC set. It is the Sofa and Armchair. The image only shows the Sofa and we are working on getting this updated. The price is for the Sofa and Armchair.
With this set, you get White Glove Delivery, which means the delivery men setup the whole set for you and you do not have to worry about a thing. Hopefully, this works! the price is great so happy shopping!

The color is Dark Grey and it is a 2PC set. It is the Sofa and Armchair. The image only shows the Sofa and we are working on getting this updated. The price is for the Sofa and Armchair.
With this set, you get White Glove Delivery, which means the delivery men setup the whole set for you and you do not have to worry about a thing. Hopefully, this works! the price is great so happy shopping!