Classic Accessories Stellex Boat Cover

Classic Accessories Stellex Boat Cover

I can’t find a size anywhere…?

2 Likes

Can we get any info about the length?? What size boat can we expect this to cover?

1 Like

Oh come on, what do you expect? They managed to write a comedic intro about your vision board. What else do you want? You expect somebody to proofread the sales?

Come on. I need one, but I don’t need one of the wrong size. Could you give us some measurements and what kind of hull? Like it does on the mother ship?
Your servant.

Yeah, I wasn’t serious. Of course you need to know what size. “Trailer-boat” size is a pretty wide variance.

https://classicaccessories.com/stellextm-boat-cover-model-c

1 Like

What size boat does this cover?

My guess is that this version is: Size “A” Utility which is for Boats 14’-16’ Long, Up to 75" Wide.

1 Like

Hey Woot- looks like a nice cover but without info on the size boat it’ll fit it’s a useless listing. Here - I’ll help:

Fits standard v-hull runabouts in lengths from ___ to ___ feet and wider vessels like the Boston Whaler ____ foot models (OK, Woot - all you have to do is fill in the blanks. You’re welcome!)

Hey all. We took the sale down for a bit until we could get the size stuff added.

Here you go:

• Size “A” utility boat cover
  • For boats 14’-16’ long, up to 75" wide
1 Like

Hey! You won! Can you come with me to the fair to guess how many jelly beans are in this jar they have there?

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Wootbot, FINALLY! Pass.

Sure! There are… 10,312. Nope. Wait. 10,418. Final answer! Hold on a second – those aren’t jelly beans!

2 Likes