Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (4)

Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 4-Pack
Sold by: Middleton Family Wines
$79.99 $160.00 50% off List Price
2013 Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot/Malbec Red Cedar Vineyard, Paso Robles

This used to ship to GA. Anyway the winery could ship to GA? We really enjoyed this the last time.

Trying to figure out how good of a deal this really is but having trouble finding anything about this wine. What is the difference between what is offered here & the red cedar vineyard cab that is listed on their website and for sale in several places?

If I’m not mistaken, these are their estate wine that’s usually only available to their wine club and in their tasting room. Every Clayhouse wines that I’ve seen at the local grocers have screw tops. These should have corks. I really enjoy these and would get in on these if I only had more room.

Sorry, no GA this time. Every winery must renew every state license for shipping.

Hello Wooters! Stacey from the winery here. I’m gonna answer a couple questions:

1. I’m afraid we’re no longer able to ship to GA, licenses got too expensive. My apologies.
  2. The difference between the Clayhouse Vineyard Cab Sauv and this Estate Cab Sauv comes down to quality. Both wines are 100% estate fruit from our vineyard in Paso Robles, but the Vineyard Cab Sauv is meant to be an easy-drinking Tuesday night wine. This Estate Cab Sauv is a very tiny production wine made specifically for the wine club. The best Cab Sauv grapes were selected by the winemaker, and it’s aged longer in oak and in the bottle as well to allow the wine to mellow a bit before it’s sold. Because of the extended aging, it’s drinking really nicely now, but you can also hold onto it for another 5 - 7 years if you’d like to cellar it, it’ll only get better!

SOLD - thank you Stacey!!

Thank you!

I avoid ordering wine in this heat…is there an option for expedited shipping to get around it? Do love Clayhouse…

:wink: