Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon (4)

Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 4-Pack
$59.99 $160.00 63% off List Price
2013 Clayhouse Estate Cabernet Sauvignon/Petit Verdot/Malbec Red Cedar Vineyard

Previous offer:
7/24/17

Wine.Woot will close on December 31, 2017

Read about it here

Woot is delighted to announce the launch of Gourmet.Woot on January 1st!

Read about it here

For those who may have not seen or received the email from WCC, here is the news we’ve all been waiting to hear since wine.woot will soon be closed:

Casemates on Kickstarter

This would be an autobuy for me if they’d be willing to delay shipment until Jan 17, 2018 or later. Every bottle of Clayhouse Estate wine I’ve had (13 Cab, 13 Cab “Own Rooted”, 12 Syrah, 13 Tannat, 13 Malbec, 11, 12, and 13 “Show Pony” P. Sirah) has been at least very good.

So, if this was bottled in 2015, does this mean it’s drinkable now, or is it better to wait a while?

Was offered here in July. $20 cheaper this time. Some notes from the winery in the previous discussion.

https://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7205944&ref=wn_cnt_odet_jtd

Auto Buy - in for two. I was sure hoping this would make one more appearance.

Nice!
I love a discount!
I’d take a couple in a split.

Tempting…but I have a suspicion that something special will be coming in the next 2 days…

Copa Del Rey?

I had a bottle of this a while back from my mixed pack. At this price this should be a felony.

Ok caved to peer pressure again. :wink:

Now can someone recommend a wine fridge that’s worth purchasing to store all of my recent purchases? Looking for one in the 50ish bottle range as a starter and somewhat limited on space. Thanks!

Monitor your Craigslist. I got a 10yo eurocave a few years back. Now that horrors of getting it into my 2nd floor apartment are receding, I couldn’t be happier. :slight_smile:

Last Wooter to Woot! : ]

Pretty awesome price here. The only thing holding me back is curiosity about what the last two days will bring. Perhaps something new or something we haven’t seen in a few years…

I’m trying to resist. This isn’t helping.

Yea, this killer.

I’m pulling for Woot Cellars “Box of Crap” Box Wine, but still in for one of these!

If you think you need 50 to start than 100 is really what you should buy. I speak from experience.