Cleanin' Up Camelot

Cleanin' Up Camelot

Dude. Not a fan at all of pc culture, but I probably would’ve shelved this design for at least a few months.

16 Likes

I’m tempted to buy one because it is so politically incorrect right now.

6 Likes

Hmm. Me too. Shit.

It’s all fun & games until it affects your own family. :cry:
(it hasn’t yet affected my family, but a 50-60% infection rate has been predicted by the CDC)

3 Likes

Wow, really, Woot? A little sensitivity? Have you seen the news???

5 Likes

It is likely just the next shirt on deck sort of automatic stuff, but it really is a bit tone deaf, don’t you think?

1 Like

Oh, wow, really, Woot? Bad taste is one thing, but this is really pushing the envelope deep into the next zipcode.

I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky[???] man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to …

3 Likes

Wow! Considering the rapidly spreading pandemic, this is incredibly tasteless. I am hoping you pull this product for the time being.
Disappointed in you, Mortimer…shame on your insensitivity.

4 Likes

From the company that brought you the middle-finger turkey, we present…

If ya’ll don’t like FREEDOM of expression then you’re better off staying out of the forums.

6 Likes

Good old Woot! Sensitive and caring as ever. I love non-PC humor. Can’t stand the thought police. But, come on, a little sensitivity here. Are you sure you guys work for Amazon?

3 Likes

All of you need to chill out. This is a Monty Python reference. Yes, it’s plague related but none of you complained about the best selling coronavirus shirt from Tuesday.

7 Likes

The Coronavirus is not the plague… kay!?

Carry on>>>

2 Likes

I love this movie and think this scene is great, but this is not the time for a shirt like this. This is in very poor taste when there’s a global pandemic that’s killing many elderly people.

3 Likes

I’ll echo a lot of the sentiment here. I’m all for pushing boundaries and such. But even I am cringing over this one a little. Seriously, Woot… you may want to replace the shirt, today with something a little less… uhm… timely.

5 Likes

The shirt on Tuesday wasn’t offensive. It wasn’t making light of the dead.

This shirt has nothing to do with today’s current events. It is a reference to a movie. Geez guys.

10 Likes

@speechiespeech Right. The derby contest last week was about spring cleaning. This was a joke about MPatHG and the plague. That is all.

4 Likes

@DoodleToots has awoken the internet. At least he didn’t mention Trump or the site would completely shut down.

6 Likes