Clear payment - *update All Received

Hi,

I’m in the same situation. My first design was launched 05/24/2020 and I thought my first payment will be this month, but the pay day has gone and I have not received any woot payment or message from woot letting me know the payment has made. I write you @Lady5tark to see if you can help me as other designers in the same situation.

Thanks you

Your payment was sent on 7/15. If you elected for wire transfer it takes a few days to clear. If you elected for check you are at the mercy of snail mail.

You won’t be issued a payment until your total royalties equal more than $20 so launching the end of may you probably didn’t earn enough for a payment to be released in June.

Thanks you for your fast reply. I will be pending of the bank to see if money arrive. Do you have an email or exist in the forum the way to contact you via direct message? Because I would like to do some questions I have.

Still not getting a solution, I received payment, but only a small amount, not according to the sales amount. is it really like this? or just me?

I have 516 sales in June, if it’s $ 2, so I get $ 1032, but I only get $ 350, im confused how they count this payment

Hi there! I’m having this problem as well. I made some sales in last year quarter and didn’t receive any payments, and July is already over. I’ve sent a couple of emails but got no answer. Any updates on this topic? Thanks!

I am still in process, part of the payment has been paid, but the calculations are wrong, I hope they work to fix this

Sure they will. We’re living really fucked up times and I know in my own experience how hard it gets to have the work done these days. I would be happy just to know that my paperwork is ok, because it’s the first time, and don’t mind if payments take longer than usual, it’s totally undestandable.

1 Like

SOLVED, thanks

Congratulations, I haven’t got a solution, there are too many differences in the count

Hey @teesgeex have you reached out to the artistpayments email?

1 Like

Hi @Lady5tark! Yes, I sent an email to artistpayments@amazon.com in 6-18, just asking. I wanted to be sure that my paperwork is ok, buy they didn’t answer. Then I asked Randy Marshall (with whom I had been talking earlier about the paperwork, when I did my firt sales) a couple of weeks ago, but he dindn’t answer either. And then I wrote here in the forum. The last quarter sales were my first ones, so I have never received any payments from you. I just want to know if I’m ok or if there’s something that I have missed. Thank you!

Ok, I believe this should get looked at today, will follow up via email.

Great, thank you! Looking forward to it

done, all received, thank you very much! @Lady5tark

1 Like

So glad, go spend some $$$.

1 Like

Hi @Lady5tark! Any updates? I didn’t receive any email :frowning:
Thank you!

We have a ticket in to get your issue resolved, still working on it! Will definitely reach out once we get a resolution!

Ok Thanks!!

Hi there! Finally solved, payment received. Thank you very much @Lady5tark!!

1 Like

Good! So glad to hear it!!