Clear The Shelf: Random Electronic Stuff

I’m in for one although the checkout froze on me. I went back to buy it and it said sold out and that I couldn’t buy another…(I only wanted one) I checked my account and it was there … phew… I’m hoping for a SSD… thanks Woot! I was going through BOC withdrawal >…

My card was expired. Forgot to update it :cry:

I’ve never felt more cheated in my life; even more than that time I learned my wife was ******** the neighbor :sob:

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

I’ve got boxes of old electronics in the garage I’ll bust out for anyone that missed out on this opportunity.

11 Likes

Welcome to Woot new guy!

Nothing ever goes wrong at Woot. Just ask all those bots who won a free prime membership for a year.

5 Likes

Sold out. Thanks for the “timely” push notification.

Edit:
“We’ve got Laptop Bags”
I think I dodged a bullet. I bet a LOT of folks just bought a laptop bag in an “electronics” sale.

7 Likes

Seriously, i always get them half an hour after things are posted and sold out

7 Likes

It was an expandable laptop bag.

2 Likes

Missed it. I hope you all get that six foot RCA cable or VGA cables you’ve been dreaming of. Please let me know if you get a 256Mb Sansa, I will be so jealous.

3 Likes

Ordered then my order got cancelled?

I have a ton of them if you’d like one :wink:

Oh no!! That stinks

Listen… here’s what I need. I need one of you to sit at your computer all day keeping an eye on Woot as they post new items. When you see something that you think I might be interested in, you give me a ring on the landline. I am tired of missing all the good crap just because I have a life!

6 Likes

But if you have a life, wouldn’t that mean you’re not near your landline? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Listen… let’s not go picking this apart, shall we? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Fine. I need your pager number too.

3 Likes

I ain’t got one of them new fangled gadgets. Who do you think I am, JD Rockerfeller?

4 Likes

How about I shoot you a quick fax with the deets?

2 Likes

Listen. I’m tired of everyone starting their responses with “Listen…” or “Look…”

Not directing this at you, RebelTaz. As you know, I’m very fond of you.

When did this start? Anytime I watch some talking head news program, the folks on there always respond to a question with. “Listen…” or “Look…” Why is that? I find it kind of annoying and honestly a bit condescending to the person who asked the question. It’s like…“Listen, moron.” or “Look, you idiot.”

2 Likes