Clear The Shelf: Random Electronic Stuff

Clear The Shelf: Random Electronic Stuff

Haha no.

1 Like

Ugh, I’m such a sucker for these things… What to do, what to do…

Spend $50 on popsicles and noise cancelling headphones.

This one is lasting longer than the others. Was able to get one today.

1 Like

I can’t resist.

2 Likes

I was tempted, but I didn’t wear a catshirt yesterday, which means I don’t have enough? I don’t think I’ve exceeded 1/6 from the CATalog.

1 Like

I’ll be damned. I just happened along the forums today and saw this, so figured I’d look to see what I missed… Low and behold, it was still available. I guess I’d be a troll if I bitched about not getting this every time it posted and then when it is available I don’t go for it, so… This had better be good TT! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you receive something good, yes, TT gets the thanking.

If you don’t, then obviously she had no part of it so the blame needs to be directed elsewhere.

2 Likes

lol…,. that goes without saying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was helping @Froodyfrog with something, and we both missed this. :frowning:

I’m almost tempted to throw money at a bunch of cats and hope that I get something in return.

1 Like

Exactly. I have no control over what we sell.
:w_tongue:

5 Likes

So you say… but we all know that you alone wield the power!

2 Likes

Got an iPhone 5 for $50 last time. Woot! sells them for $25…hard pass.

Got mine today.

LG 32-inch full hd ips monitor (32ma70hy-p). Looks new or very clean factory reconditioned. Haven’t tested it yet though.

Wasn’t top of my list of choices but looks like a great deal for $50. Now to see if I’m too lazy or not to get/build a desk that would fit this lol.

4 Likes

Nice! The refurb is currently selling for $210 at the mothership.

https://smile.amazon.com/LG-32MA70HY-P-32-inch-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B07GNRFFX3/

2 Likes

Mine came in earlier this week, a scratch and dent Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" (2019 version) 128GB tablet. Aside from the lack of packing material and a small dent on the top edge near the camera, seems to be in good working order. For comparison sake, they are $300 new on the mothership. Good deal in my book.

4 Likes

Nice score.

I’m still waiting on mine.

You got your deal fast. Did you have a placeholder weight, or were you somewhat warned it was going to be a larger item?

My order is on the way.

1 Like