Clear2O Water Filtration Pitcher – 2 Pack

3pks are $10-15 on ebay.

Is the price of replacement filters in the same ballpark as the price as the bulk packs of Brita filters down at Costco? 'Cause if not…

Will this filter out the fluoride in my water?

How are these things with Kool-Aid

I found replacement filters $8.99 for a 1 pack… $21.99 for a 3 pack…

http://www.clear2o.com/Store/ListProducts/Water+Filtration+Pitchers

While I don’t have this particular brand, I would suggest these at this price as a gift for someone in an apartment or something where you don’t have a fridge with a dispenser(or the hookups for it in the kitchen). This is less than half of what you’ll pay per unit at a brick and mortar store(Target and various grocers have Brita filtration pitchers for around 20-25$ each)

Nothing about fluoride?

froogled

So does the “intelligent filter indicator” actually intelligently indicate when the filter needs to be changed, or is it just a timer like the Brita?

Yeah, but the Brita’s really kind of suck, and the quality of the Brita pitcher itself is abysmal.

Can anyone comment n the quality of this pitcher itself? I’ll presume the filtration’s good…

Do I have to use the hose, or can I put water in through the top?

What happens if I run Coke through this? Seriously, anybody have any idea how long the connectors might last? The last one of these I had (different manfacturer) they were dinky and didn’t last long.

I am
Checking out their website…
Does it need filter replacements? And How
Much?

Averaging around $8 or $9 on several sites. You can get them directly from the manufacturer with $2.22 shipping (SmartPost!!), but I’d go through Amazon for the free shipping. Just order a 3 pack.

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/70/43/11/0002704311623_500X500.jpg

By the time I finally am able to post this, this question will probably have been asked… but how does this compare with Britta pitchers and can it use the Britta filters?

Better question is, will it filter urine?

You won’t find this removes any Fluoride, but other systems like a Berkey water Purification System can remove fluoride.

Awesome post!!!
Still chuckling!

So wait a minute, you have to hook that hose up to your faucet to fill it?