Clearview HD Tech 360° Rotating HDTV Amplified Antenna

I bought one of these. They do work. They rotate and they do pull in OTA signals. They don’t seem to do it very well though. I live in LA and can’t get two of the main four. I have another antenna that does much better. Thought the way it rotates would ensure I could fine tune the signal. No such luck.

Thanks for the feedback - I also live in LA (valley side) and have trouble getting HD signals with my indoor antenna. What’s the model # of your higher performing antenna?

Hi, can you please let me know the dimensions an weight of the two pack?

Kind Regards,

We’re not sure how it’s packaged but it’ll be close to:

18 x 18.5 x 4”

7.5-8lbs

Thank you, I will order a two pack

I received mine… partially assembled, used and some of the parts like the aluminum strips running up to the UHF and VHF points were all bent up and crumbled. There were wear marks from previous use… I got a used one. It’s pretty flimsy but does an ok job so far.

I’m very sorry about that. Please let our customer service know.

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

I would strongly advise against this antenna if you live in any sort of windy area. I live in S. Texas about 35 miles from the Gulf and it didn’t last a year before breaking apart. Sorry.

Bought one of these in November. Worked pretty well for awhile. Stopped working this week because electronics in power/switch box burned out and melted the plastic case. Caught it before it caused a fire. Need to find a better alternative.